If you want more detail . . .visit the Meetup Group
WHAT ELSE DO I GET OUT OF COMING?
You've already seen 8 of the benefits in section 2 "7 Reasons to Book Now", including our cheeky little bonus! There are lots more benefits for you to enjoy, including:
- an easy and relaxed atmosphere
- drop in and out when you like
- get to look at lots of different decks
- pick a card and have it explained
- the opportunity to ask lots of Tarot and personal-development related questions
- chance to play with any - or all - of our 3 Tarot Games (Tarot.Tarot; Tarotel; Tarot Dice)
- so much to choose from
- great company, everyone gets on so well and is so friendly.
WHO IS IT FOR?
You - whichever group you fall into. It may be that:
- you’re curious– don’t know much about it and want to find out more
- you’ve had a reading (or several) and want to know more about how it works
- you would like to play the Tarot.Tarot board game and create your own reading (you can do this each month if you like)
- you are interested in learning more about Tarot (informally at these drop ins or via formal Training Courses and Workshops)
- you know something and want to understand more about Tarot and the different decks available
- you are familiar with Tarot and want to deepen your knowledge
- you are interested in exploring or studying different decks
- you want to find out more about the practical application of Tarot in life and business
- you are enthusiastic about networking with others who share your interest
- you want to have fun doing this at times to suit you!
WHO IS IT RUN BY?
Mary Collin: I am delighted to be your co-host for these evenings. You can find out more about my background in the FREE REPORT on offer in Section 4 - The Details. Briefly: I read, teach and speak on Tarot and have travelled the world in my Tarot (and other) studies. I've worked with some amazing Tarot luminaries - artists, authors, designers, speakers and readers. In Section 3 - Other News - you've seen I host and co-host regular Tele & Web Conferences. I'm also an Endorsed Member of TABI - Tarot Association for teh British Isles.
My other qualifications include Business Coaching, NLP Practitioner & OptiPrac, Certified Constraints Coach. I'm also a Life Member of the Institute of Directors and qualified in management, psychology, counselling and as Founder President of the Professional Speakers Association (Midlands) you know you are in safe, professional hands. Visit my websites - Tarot Academy and Tarot Academy - on The Best of Bromsgrove to see why I'm recognised as being "Truly Exceptional". Tarot is the simplest, most effective tool I've encountered in over 30 years of working. Amazing!
Ruth Grazier: The Founder of Harmony Stable, Ruth offers healing, psychic development, Reiki, Crystal Healing, Life Coaching, Angel Cards, Jewellery, Incense, Oils and Aloe Vera products from Forever Living.
We are both passionate about Tarot and delighted to be working together to help ensure you get the most out of these Meetup/Drop In evenings whenever you are able to join us. Come and join the fun and learn more about yourself and others too.
HOW CAN I BOOK?
online at www.meetup.com/Midlands-Tarot-Meetup
AND DO FEEL FREE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS . . . JUST PASS THIS INVITATION ON TO OTHERS YOU BELIEVE WOULD ENJOY IT AND BENEFIT FROM IT. THANK YOU.